pv magazine (www.pv-magazine.com), the leading global magazine and web platform covering the solar industry, is looking for English-language journalists and editors to work on its print and digital platforms. pv magazine is primarily looking for maternity leave cover, on a fixed contract basis, however freelance opportunities are available on an ongoing basis.
The global solar industry is fast emerging as one of the key technologies in the fight against global warming and the role with pv magazine offers the opportunity to engage with this growing $150 billion industry across all levels.
- Location: Berlin
- Compensation: contract, part time (with full time a possibility at a later stage)
- A demonstrated ability to source, research, write and edit relevant solar-industry news in a time-critical environment;
- A clear and concise writing style (AP style);
- An advanced ability to research and write detailed technical or business orientated feature articles – experience in covering business/energy/technology valued;
- Knowledge of online publishing tools and use of social media in a professional news setting;
- The capacity to work as a key member of a global team of correspondents;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent pv magazine at solar industry events.
If you have an interest in clean energy, technology and the environment and have professional experience as a journalist and/or editor, please submit a CV, letter of intent, and links to examples of your work to editor-jobs(at)pv-magazine.com